Pages

Slider

In Season | White Nectarines

hannah chester bay area food photographer

hannah chester bay area food photographer

hannah chester bay area food photographer

Summer is my favourite season for fruit. Between the stone fruits, the delicious berries and the variety of cherries I am in absolute heaven. I pretty much don't need to eat savoury foods for a few months! This week, I am addicted to white nectarines. There is something so light and delicate about their flavour - they're perfection!

I have some cool plans for the surplus of nectarines I seem to have in the house next week - something with gluten free puff pastry (yes, puff pastry) and a whole lot of vanilla. Mmmmm. 

4 comments:

  1. These look so fresh... I want one to snack on now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were fresh...and delicious! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. I'm totally missing stone fruit right now down here in Australia! There's only so many apples one can eat before getting over them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we were mid nectarine season now! All we have is pears, mandarins and bananas-not bad but I do miss those beautiful sweet nectarines :)

    ReplyDelete